Windows 10: Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bonjour, Demande de profil au lancement du jeu. Je lance les à partir du store Microsoft. Je ne sais pas quoi faire mercie de votre réponse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yannickvincent, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc

Bonjour,

Demande de profil au lancement du jeu.

Je lance les à partir du store Microsoft.

Je ne sais pas quoi faire mercie de votre réponse.

Cordialement

:)

yannickvincent, Jan 23, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc

1. Forza horizon 3 et 4 pc - Similar Threads - Forza horizon

2. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  3. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  4. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup: This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows...
  5. Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup: This is the standard version which was working until recentlyI have also bought the blizzard mountain and hotwheels expansions back on 2019The game is crashing to desktop immediately after the startup video.I have tried 1. resetting the game, 2. full uninstall through windows...
  6. Refund for forza horizon 4

Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  7. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 slow download: I decided to install FH4 on my laptop, when I try to download the game the speed is 1Gb / s until it reaches 3Gb, and then it goes down to ~ 4Mb / s and sometimes it goes up to 10Mb / s. Is this really the only way I can download Forza? Or is there a way to speed up the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

Forza Horizon 4 slow download: I decided to install FH4 on my laptop, when I try to download the game the speed is 1Gb / s until it reaches 3Gb, and then it goes down to ~ 4Mb / s and sometimes it goes up to 10Mb / s. Is this really the only way I can download Forza? Or is there a way to speed up the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing