Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GlaurungGreedy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game, or at least to the 'Press ENTER to continue' screen/s with the Lamborghini and the Arial Nomad, but when I press ENTER to continue, it says 'Welcome, GlaurungGreedy' in the bottom left corner, and brings up the 'LOADING, PLEASE WAIT' graphic at the bottom right. It will stay here for, I'm assuming, ever. The longest I've waited is 5 minutes before ALT+F4'ing, restarting my PC, and trying again, to no avail. It was about a 50/50 shot of me getting this error every time I booted up the game, but now it seems to be the only result I get. I've already tried restarting my PC every time I get this 'error,' and I'm reinstalling it now. What should I do?

:)

GlaurungGreedy, Jun 12, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Will Not Load

Evening all,

Just wondering if anyone has had problems loading Forza Horizon 3 on Windows?

I just get the loading screen which stays for about 10 seconds, then it goes off, nothing happens.

I have looked online at a few forums and they suggest downloading another app before playing FH3, this solves the problem once but I have to keep downloading other apps (then deleting them) every time I want to play.

Surely, there has to be other ways of getting it to load?

I have Nvidia GTX970 Graphics if that helps

Any help would be appreciated.

robertpotter1, Jun 12, 2019
  4. stheoz77 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

1. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Infinite

2. Forza Horizon 3 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash: Does it works on 1903 windows? its crashes in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-crash/21aedfb2-2a7f-4c8a-a7a0-eba00ae41a95
  3. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  4. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: mon problème c'est que mon jeu est le jour à l'intro et que je suis informé de la vidéo youtube et qu'il est à supprimer Supprimer le fichier AppxManifest.xml et mon jeu est qu'il est introuvable normal car je suis je l'ai supprimer et que je veux le réinstaller comment je...
  5. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  7. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  8. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and...