Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Forza Horizon 3 the other day and have not been able to play it at all. I have searched online and tried some trouble shooting steps listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Crockett, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

I bought Forza Horizon 3 the other day and have not been able to play it at all. I have searched online and tried some trouble shooting steps listed below and it still doesnt work. My PC specs are:

Intel core i5-6600k at 4.2GHz OC

Nvidia GTX 1070 (MSI Gaming X OC 8GB)

16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400MHz

As you can see I am above the minimum and recommended specs so there should be no problem running the game. The trouble shooting steps I have tried are:

Reinstall

Clean Boot

Reset the app

If it cant be fixed soon I would just like a refund please. I can not be bothered dealing with all of this.

:)

Daniel Crockett, Feb 5, 2019

2. Forza horizon 3 wont launch!

Hey,

I bought forza horizon 3 yesterday, and finally its done downloading.

But it wont launch for some reason. I shows a forza windowed picture, it did that too with sea of thieves, but sea of thieves launched after that, except for forza horizon, wich didnt launch. I did not get any crash reports or something, so u guys could
    help me!

thanks in advance Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch :)

FrankGroot1, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch

1. Forza Horizon 3 on PC wont launch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and it sends me to the microsoft store where it shows a gaming services app, after I install it it still doesnt launch the game and sends me to the same place in the microsoft store...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and it sends me to the microsoft store where it shows a gaming services app, after I install it it still doesnt launch the game and sends me to the same place in the microsoft store...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Not Launching: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 3 lately from the Windows Store on my PC and downloaded it. When I try to launch the game it fails to do so. I have searched a lot online and tried every single advice and troubleshooting method I found but nothing worked. Please help me because I...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching: Hi, I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and now I cannot launch either Forza Horizon 3 or 4. System Specs: i5 4570 Gigabyte GTX 1050ti 8gb Ram 1TB SSD both games are installed on the D partition and not C OS partition Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 21277 FH3 gets...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 wont launch: Hi Forza Horizon 4 wont launch. It was working fine, until I downloaded the Ultimate add ons DLC, in which i was able to play for that session, but when I opened it the next time, it would crash a few seconds after opening. I'm aware this is quite a common issue, and I've...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 crash after launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 crash after launch.: My Horizon 3 started to crash to grey screen and desktop after launch. All my drivers are up to date, I've reset windows store app, reset Forza, made sure Mic is off ( I know that can be an issue) both of those made no difference. Done a clean install of Windows 10 and...
  9. forza horizon 3 demo not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 demo not launching: hello i installed forza horizon 3 demo and when i open it it only opens it and shows the picture of that game in the midle of the screen and then it crashes but i need to say that my laptop is under minimum requirements i have intel celleron n4000 1:10ghz intel uhd 600 1GB...
  10. forza horizon 4 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 wont launch: so i just reinstalled forza horizon 4 and it doesnt wanna launch at all only gives me a start up screen like 2 or 3 seconds and then poof its gone its not on task manager or anything my antivirus is off and i dont have any other addictional programs running in the background...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 3 wont launch on windows 20h2