Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yakupcan1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. yakupcan1 Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB

:)

yakupcan1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 online features

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is one of the first Xbox Play Anywhere game. To answer your question, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online on Windows 10. For more information about the game Forza Horizon 3, we suggest that you
    visit this
    link

If you need more assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3

1. Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  3. My Forza horizon 3 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 is not working: So i have recently downloaded and installed Forza horizon 3 and I have windows 10, 22h2 version. I have tried everything to make my game work it's not working kindly suggest some ways to make it work.Thanks Best regards Aadityansh...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  6. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  7. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...
  10. Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?

Forza Horizon 4: How do I move the second DLC to my E drive?: Hello, I've been migrating all my games from my C drive to my E drive. First I moved FH4 under the "Installed apps" menu to my E drive and checked the box to also move the DLC's. When I looked closer I realized that it shows one of the DLC's still on my C drive. I would like...