Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Colleagues My Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 now refuse to launch after the latest Windows 10 update of 2019-03-13. These titles used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cory Sgier, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019

Dear Colleagues

My Forza Horizon 4
    and Forza Horizon 3 now refuse to
    launch after the latest Windows 10
    update of 2019-03-13.
    These titles used to run fine on my PC
    and now when
    launched, they show the small splash
    initialization screen
    in a window...this lasts for about 45
    seconds, and then the
    launcher disappears and nothing occurs
    afterwards. I have
    tried uninstalling all layers of
    Windows 10 update relating
    to 2019-03-13 with no change. I have
    tried disabling the
    microphone for these apps within
    Windows settings with no
    change. I have tried deleting the
    cache of the apps with no
    change; 'resetting' the apps within
    Windows apps
    settings with no change. I have tried
    rebooting the PC (both
    cold and soft) with no change.
    Important to note that my
    Windows login, my Xbox app login, and
    my Microsoft Store
    login all function as intended. My
    Windows Updates are now
    again all up to date, and I have
    updated my Nvidia graphics
    drivers to the latest version, and
    still there is no change
    to the situation. Any help in this
    matter would be greatly
    appreciated.​

Thank you.

:)

Cory Sgier, Mar 19, 2019
  2. GeorgeKgg Win User

Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019

Forza horizon 3 wont launch!

Hey,

I bought forza horizon 3 yesterday, and finally its done downloading.

But it wont launch for some reason. I shows a forza windowed picture, it did that too with sea of thieves, but sea of thieves launched after that, except for forza horizon, wich didnt launch. I did not get any crash reports or something, so u guys could
    help me!

thanks in advance Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019 :)

FrankGroot1, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019

1. Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 refuse to launch after Windows 10 update March 2019 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Forza

2. Forza Horizon 3 Not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Not Launching: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 3 lately from the Windows Store on my PC and downloaded it. When I try to launch the game it fails to do so. I have searched a lot online and tried every single advice and troubleshooting method I found but nothing worked. Please help me because I...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 and 4 not launching: Hi, I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and now I cannot launch either Forza Horizon 3 or 4. System Specs: i5 4570 Gigabyte GTX 1050ti 8gb Ram 1TB SSD both games are installed on the D partition and not C OS partition Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 21277 FH3 gets...
  4. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING: Hello so i just got forza horizon 4 on pc windows 10 1909 on the microsoft store when i launch it it loads a photo and just closes can you help :c[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-not-launching/012bf6b1-75c7-44ef-8118-c5cf980cc942
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not launching: Forza Horizon 4 is not launching. I have tried 3 reinstalls, resetting it, deleting MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner and also deleting my (avast) antivirus. I am up to date on windows 10 and on all my drivers. I have also tried downloading free apps and running the microsoft...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed the launch...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon refusing to open

2. Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition Xbox One / Windows 10 [Digital Code]