Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Backup

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Backup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I got a pretty low data cap per month, and I would not like to download the entire 60+ Gb again if in an event my computer crashes or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viking2121, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Backup

Hey everyone.

I got a pretty low data cap per month, and I would not like to download the entire 60+ Gb again if in an event my computer crashes or what not, Couldn't find an option to back up the game to an external HDD. Does anyone know if its possible to back up the game files manually? I know where the game is located, but not sure if its even possible.

Thanks

:)

Viking2121, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  3. camoxiong Win User
    Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Backup

FORZA HORIZON 4 TUNING AND COLORING USERS

​Hi АлексейМосквин1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you getting any message while trying to tuning and coloring Forza Horizon 4?

If you've run into a problem in-game, you can visit the Forza Support page. Here is the

link

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums & community support, visit
    link

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Backup

1. Forza Horizon 4 Backup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Backup

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: So recently i've had this problem where i cant connect to horizon life session. Today i joined forza,all good.played online. i quit. Come back after a few hours and since then it wont find a horizon life session. I've watched over 5 youtube videos on how to fix this and i...
  4. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys!I just bought Forza Horizon 4 and when it launched, it appeared that my system memory doesn't meet minimum requirments FH401.I do have 8 gb of ram but it doesn't wanna work.Any ideas?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  7. Backup of Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup of Forza Horizon 4: Hello to all here, i want to backup my Forza Horizon 4 which is installed to c:\programfiles\WindowsApps. I used the build in backup functionality of Windows 10 to back it up. If i now will make a fresh Windows 10 installation and then restore my backup back to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Backup: Is There A Way To Backup Forza Horizon 4 I Have a Low Datacap I use Mobile Data to domwload Forza Which its Pretty Annoying Since it Takes Month to domwload Is there A Way To backup The Game??...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to backup forza horizon 4

2. backup forza horizon 4 save windows 10

3. backup forza horizons save on. pc

4. can you back up forza horizon data,
  5. how to back up forza horizon 4,
  6. how to backup forza horizon 4 to usb disk,
  7. forza 4 data backup,
  8. download forza 4 ultimate store back up,
  9. forza horizon 4 coloring pages,
  10. windows 10 forza horizon 4 backup,
  11. forza horizon 4 how to backup save,