Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello - cant seem to find a way to buy this game. I downloaded the basic version and have been playing for a week or so and now that I want to buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeavyLeadfoot45, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

Hello - cant seem to find a way to buy this game. I downloaded the basic version and have been playing for a week or so and now that I want to buy it i cant seem to do so thru the xbox one console. it just gives me the option to play but no where to buy - help please and thanks.

:)

HeavyLeadfoot45, Oct 12, 2018

2. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

Good afternoon!

I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4

Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC?

Or enough to buy only the game?

Traknar2142, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 12, 2018
  4. GeorgeKgg Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Been

2. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working: hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later" I've had this game for almost a year now and I have...
  3. forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 online: how can you get rid of the block on the portal that allows the use of the proper DNS. My firiends and others have spent thousands of hours trying all the suggestions online and none work. An Xbox program ...toredo is unable to qualify or how to change port preserving from yes...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Join Online Game: [ATTACH] It says connected but i still can't connect to online Forza 4. It was working fine until i tested Microsoft's Authenticator and then i changed my password....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  6. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem: Hi, I hope you can help me out... I bought the above game for my PC, downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. It installs and plays just fine, but there are some features I can't click into, for example: The auction house and custom design paints and clubs, these are...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ability to play online in Forza Horizon 4, bought at the Winds store: Good afternoon! I want to pre-order in Windows store game Forza Horizon 4 Do I need to purchase a subscription Xbox Live to play online on the PC? Or enough to buy only the game?...