Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello everyone. Recently I bought a steering wheel with forcefeedback to play on my pc, luckily i had forza on xbox so with 130 GB free of space I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinXtreme, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall.

hello everyone. Recently I bought a steering wheel with forcefeedback to play on my pc, luckily i had forza on xbox so with 130 GB free of space I decided to download the ultimate edition into it.e First, the download took a couple of days all good, I could play while the ultimate extras were downloading, all good. Then, after the ultimate edition was halfway through I couldnt launch forza anymore, it said that apparently there was an error downloading the files and that it was incomplete, that i needed to redownload the WHOLE thing again. I did, i let it redownload the whole game again... after that I couldnt play it. Once the download finished it goes back to saying there has been an error and prompts me to reinstall the whole thing. This time now, the game had taken up 100 gb of my space left, but when I tried to reinstall this time, it said I didnt have any free space. I kept looking for answers online, I figured I could delete the files manually because the microsoft app store wasnt probably recognizing it. Turns out I couldnt find out where the game was located at in my hard drive. With the windows search bar i could find the app and right click uninstall, it freed up all the space I needed then i proceeded to reinstall again. Now same error, the download failed, reinstall blah blah blah. This time theres no forza horizon 4 app i cant uninstall and I cant find the game directory ANYWHERE. why the store has no verify integrity of the files feature? anyways, can someone help me telling me possible locations of my game so i can delete and then try again to uninstall it? Im gonna delete it all, so a fresh reinstall would maybe help.

:)

KevinXtreme, Dec 29, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Splinter Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall.

Backup of Forza Horizon 4

Hello to all here,

i want to backup my Forza Horizon 4 which is installed to c:\programfiles\WindowsApps. I used the build in backup functionality of Windows 10 to back it up. If i now will make a fresh Windows 10 installation and then restore my backup back to c:\programfiles\WindowsApps will Forza Horizon 4 be recognized as installed on my new system? What happens if this fails? If it fails i have no possibilty to delete the 70gb of the restauration because i have no access to the WindowsApps Folder which means i have to reinstall Windows 10 again.

Did somebody already tried to backup and restore Windows 10 Apps successfully?

Greetings

Splinter, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Broken cant reinstall. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Broken

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Can't reinstall forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall forza horizon 4: Hello friends! I recently tried reinstalling forza horizon 4 and found at that it wouldn't let me, there were no error messages or anything of the sort so I looked around and found a locked file that contained alot of my fh 4 files so I deleted the entire folder and now when...
  4. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Forza Horizon 4: So i bought forza horizon 4 recently and i tried to download it. It stuck on downloading and it keeps saying downloading 9 gb of 75 gb. another thing is that i tried to download other apps and it works! it simply wont work for apps that have large files like forza ? anyway i...
  5. cant instal forza horizon 4

cant instal forza horizon 4: Hi i just finished downloading (not on my main drive) after that i get a error code: 0x80070199. and it is stuck i tried evrything the support site recomands nothing seems to work my windows is fully updated. i dont want to dowload the game again as it takes 4 hours any help...
  6. Cant download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download forza horizon 4: So i just bought Forza Horizon 4 today and was pumped to play it with my new racing wheel but as the download progressed it continued far over the 69gb it was originally asking for, the download continued up until like 85 gb. I cant just completely restart the download either...
  7. FORZA HORIZON 4 download broken

FORZA HORIZON 4 download broken: It took way too long i feel and now just keeps increasing in size as the time goes. Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm really frustrated, also the download bar is not all the way at the end. even though I have researched and the game is less than 60gbs. Help...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...