Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, A few days ago, I switched out my HDD to an SSD on my laptop, then I wanted to redownload all the games and apps from my previous hard disk.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheGallaxy, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

Hello,

A few days ago, I switched out my HDD to an SSD on my laptop, then I wanted to redownload all the games and apps from my previous hard disk. When I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 to my new SSD, the error "0x80073D0D" popped up. And it only happens on this app and not on every other app I tried to download Forza Motorsport 7, it downloaded perfectly. I tried troubleshooting the app using the following methods:

-Resetting the cache of the Store using wsreset.exe on an administrator account.

-Resetting the Store in Windows Settings.
    -Manually go into the Cache folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCacheof the Store to clear up all the files inside.

-Manually uninstalling the Store using Powershell, then manually reinstalled it.
    -Running an SFC scan using the "sfc scannow" command.
    -Running a DISM repair using the "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" command.
    -Performed a "Clean Boot".

I have the latest version of Windows 10 with version 1909 OS Build 18363.693 and the latest Microsoft Store version of 12002.1001.1.0.

Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D. e0c345c8-2cce-4973-9515-cdb80aa95e21?upload=true.png

Please help me, Thank you.

:)

TheGallaxy, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Afrim H Win User

error code 0x80073d0d on the windows store trying to download forza horizon 3

Hello. I am trying to download Forza Horizon 3 but I keep getting error code 0x80073d0d on the windows store. I have tried using a different windows account on my PC but that hasnt fixed anything. thank you
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D. 033ebc73-0b61-4e51-8e63-0d810118bead.png

Afrim H, Mar 1, 2020
  3. birdfries Win User
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4 stuck at "Starting Download"

Hi all. I'm trying to download Horizon 4 via Game Pass from the Microsoft Store. If I download the "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition", it gets stuck at "Acquiring License" infinitely and the downloads list shows Horizon 4 as "Starting Download", and if
    I try just downloading the app just called "Forza Horizon 4", it stays stuck at "Starting Download".

These are the things I've tried:

In-Place Windows Upgrade to fix my install

WSReset.exe

Terminating and Resetting Microsoft Store app

Re-registering Windows Store through Powershell

sfc /scannow (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth (No problems detected)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (No problems detected)

Stopping Windows Update service

Stopping wuauserv and BITS and clearing SoftwareDistribution

Resetting network settings

Running Tweaking.com’s Windows Repair tool

Windows Store troubleshooter (No problems detected)

Performing a Clean Boot

Logging out of and into MS Account

And yes, no updates are currently available for my PC.

birdfries, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

1. Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cannot

2. Forza Horizon 4 Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Error: Hi, I already played Forza Horizon 4 before on this exact device Windows 10 PC. I needed some space so I removed it. When I now try to download I have the Ultimate Edition it keeps getting an error To be exact: Code: 0x803FB107. I keep getting errors on the additional...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D: When I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, it gives me this error "0x80073D0D". I've tried everything from msreset to dism. The error occurs when it downloads all 76.89 GB of data and right when it goes into the installing phase. I'm installing this on my E drive HDD, since...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D

Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D: So I have FH4 and I have tried ever possible conceivable option from WSreset-anything short of an OS reinstall. no matter what I do when the base game installs it may happen when it tries to download or when it is installing but forza just will not install. it happened almost...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  8. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  9. Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4: Bought Forza horizon 4 over Christmas while I was visiting family in the Netherlands and now coming home when I try and install it on my pc it gives error Code: 0x803F8001 while it tries to acquire the license. I've tried restarting my pc, and deleting some caches, and...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error while downloading forza horizon 4