Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I needed to swap my games disk D: for larger one. I moved all stuff from there to spinning drive E:. changed SSD for bigger, formatted as D: and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sphered Coral, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

Hello, I needed to swap my games disk D: for larger one. I moved all stuff from there to spinning drive E:. changed SSD for bigger, formatted as D: and moved files from other games back. I am unable to move Forza Horizon 4.

I was able to successfully move Forza to drive E: through Control Panel -> Apps -> Move button.

I am unable to move it back to D:, I get error 0x80073d0b. For that matter, I cannot move it to any other disk, C: or F:, I get the same error.

Disk does not have compression turned on. I have tried to re-register Store apps through Powershell script as it helped few people in the past, but not working here. I rebooted several times. Antivirus is turned off while trying to move Windows is Win10 Home, 1809.

I am afraid if I uninstall it and re-download, I will waste this installation because it will refuse to install it to D: too (as it usually does with some cryptic error code) and I waste 75.5 GB of download data.

Kindly please advise how can I move the game back to drive D:?

:)

Sphered Coral, Dec 25, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive

1. Forza Horizon 4 cannot move to another drive - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cannot

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to move Forza Horizon 4 to Drive E: Hello So not long ago I reset my Windows and i forgot to uninstall Forza Horizon 4 on my E drive, eventually i used a tutorial from YouTube to manually delete it using "take ownership: registry, it made me access the Windows Apps folder and delete the game manually,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cannot install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot install: Hi, I just want to state my problem here where I cannot install the game on drive D because my C drive is quite small in storage. But I do realize that if I try to install Forza Horizon Demo which is smaller in size to C drive, it works. But I didn't manage to install it in...
  5. Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Forza Horizon 4 to my hard drive: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phd_Patrick342 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inciin/moving_forza_horizon_4_to_my_hard_drive/
  6. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  7. Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted

Moved Forza 4 to another drive, it's 4MB and corrupted: Hey, I moved my Forza 4 to a new Hard Drive I installed. Formatted properly, everything okay. After I moved the game it displayed as 4MBs in the App list and I couldn't open the game from the Start menu. I can't manually delete the game because it requires special...
  8. Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.

Problem with moving Forza Horizon 4 to an SSD.: Hi, recently I've bought an SSD. I installed Windows 10 on it. but I still have my old HDD (D: and E: now). And before that I had Forza installed on E: drive (previously D:), and now to even play it, I have to download it again, and with my internet it will take a damn...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy forz forizon 4 data

2. move forza horizon 4 to another hard drive

3. move forza horizon 4 to another drive windows 10

4. how to copy forza horizon 4 data,
  5. unable to move forza to new disk,
  6. move horizon 4 to other drive,
  7. forza horizon 4 data move,
  8. moving forza to another drive,
  9. migrate forza horizon 4 to ssd,
  10. install forza horizon 4 to external drive,
  11. forza horizon 4 different drive ,