Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I got a problem with the teredo connection in Forza Horizon 4 (screenshot) I tried many solution since 5 hours like these but nothing works...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Flukki, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Flukki Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life!

Flukki, Dec 15, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Can't

2. Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to Horizon life session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to Horizon life session: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store shortly after release and have been able to play solo or online up until a few months ago. I tried to fix the Teredo server setting but that didn't work. I have tried to logout of my account and log back in multiple...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to Horizon life session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't connect to Horizon life session: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 through the Microsoft store shortly after release and have been able to play solo or online up until a few months ago. I tried to fix the Teredo server setting but that didn't work. I have tried to logout of my account and log back in multiple...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 can't connect to live: I can't connect to live for a week. I had no issues before 16 march and was playing normally then all of a sudden my connection to live got lost. I tried all solutions related to teredo but nothing changed. I have no problem at other games this only happens with FH4. Im...
  6. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 cant connect to horizon life

2. cant connect to horizon life 4

3. forza horizon cant join life

4. cannot connect to horizon life horizon 4 pc,
  5. forza horizon cannot connect forza life,
  6. cant connect to horizon live forza horizon 4,
  7. how to connect with horizon life,
  8. forza horizon 4 cant connnect to horizon life,
  9. cannot connect to horizon life,
  10. forza horizon 4 cant join forza life,
  11. forza horizon 4 can not connect to horizon life,