Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I formatted Windows 10 and would like to install Forza Horizon 4 via Microsoft Store which I purchased in 2018. When I clicked the 'purchased items'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by langbogen, Jan 21, 2021.

1. langbogen Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !

I formatted Windows 10 and would like to install Forza Horizon 4 via Microsoft Store which I purchased in 2018.

When I clicked the 'purchased items' in the store, it led me to the Microsoft website, and found out the following note:

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

I couldn't find the relevant issue in the internet. Please help me through this !

:)

langbogen, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Bill Smithers, Jan 21, 2021
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !

Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store !

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't find the installation link in Microsoft Store ! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Can't

2. Can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4: I Bought the Xbox Game pass Ultimate a few day Ago. And i tried downloading forza Horizon 4 but always get an Failure on download. I Tries for a second, cant even Download a file and then it stops. I can download other games without a problem, it seems to be just this one. I...
  3. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  4. Can't install forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install forza horizon 4: I cant download any apps from microsoft store. The error code I'm getting is:0x803FB005.i tried resetting the store, signing out and again signing in, reinstalling the microsoft store but none helped....
  5. Can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4: So I bought FH4 today on G2A and I have to download the game through the Microsoft Store, but the problem is that when I press "Install" on Microsoft Store and when I choose on which drive should I download the game, nothing happenes and game doesn't start installing. Can...
  6. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on the Windows Store: Hi there, This is the 2nd time i bought a xbox game pass. When i bought it the first time I installed and played Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. After the game pass expired I deleted Forza Horizon 4 from my PC. But now i have bought the game pass a second time cause i wanted to...
  7. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...