Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am playing on my PC and I tried to invite friends. But it automatically started some xbox program. I want to invite friends that are playing on a PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OfficerTripod37, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

I am playing on my PC and I tried to invite friends. But it automatically started some xbox program. I want to invite friends that are playing on a PC. What should I do?

:)

OfficerTripod37, Dec 16, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends

1. Forza Horizon 4 Cant invite friends - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cant

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Invite Friend to Convoy Xbox App Pops up and then closes Immediately: I just want to invite a friend to a convoy so I can be the Convoy Leader but when I select Invite Friend, the Xbox App has a Grey pop up box, pop up for tenth of a second and then it disappears. I can invite my friend to a party in the Xbox app but that does nothing for in...
  4. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  5. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Forza Horizon 4: So i bought forza horizon 4 recently and i tried to download it. It stuck on downloading and it keeps saying downloading 9 gb of 75 gb. another thing is that i tried to download other apps and it works! it simply wont work for apps that have large files like forza ? anyway i...
  6. cant instal forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant instal forza horizon 4: Hi i just finished downloading (not on my main drive) after that i get a error code: 0x80070199. and it is stuck i tried evrything the support site recomands nothing seems to work my windows is fully updated. i dont want to dowload the game again as it takes 4 hours any help...
  7. Cant download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download forza horizon 4: So i just bought Forza Horizon 4 today and was pumped to play it with my new racing wheel but as the download progressed it continued far over the 69gb it was originally asking for, the download continued up until like 85 gb. I cant just completely restart the download either...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 invite friend

2. forza horizon 4 pc how to intvite players

3. forza horizon 4 not able to join friends

4. add friends forza horizon,
  5. how.to add a friend on forza horizon 4,
  6. how to invite your friend on forza 4 pc and xbox,
  7. how to add friends in forza horizon 4,
  8. how to invite friend forza 4,
  9. invite friend forza horizon 4,
  10. how to invite friends on forza horizon 4,
  11. forza horizon 4 how long does it take to invite friend