Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vosmasta, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Vosmasta Win User

Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4?

It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam.

:)

Vosmasta, Oct 7, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

Bill Smithers, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

1. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Controller

2. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  6. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  7. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...