Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Crash

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't take it anymore, I want to play fh4 but I can't because it always crashes, sometimes right after it starts, sometimes after 5 min, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ƗǤƱēƭƒ, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

I can't take it anymore, I want to play fh4 but I can't because it always crashes, sometimes right after it starts, sometimes after 5 min, sometimes after 15 min, it doesn't matter, I want to solve this problem right away so I can play, my computer has the necessary requirements to run the game, I have an rx 590 and a ryZen 5 3400g, so the problem is not the computer. I've tried everything to fix this, but no tutorial managed to solve it, so I want help to solve the problem.

:)

ƗǤƱēƭƒ, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Crash

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crash - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crash

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Ive had many issues with games like trailmakers ,halo and forza Trailmakers loads forever and never stops, forza is Crahing in the intro screen, and halo has a unreal engine 4 error. I dont know why microsoft cant even fix 2 of there top sold games but they need to. So how do...
  5. Forza horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing: -Windows 10 21h1- steamHi, yesterday I played forza horizon 4 and after two hours it crashed and it doesn't work at all, I tried to reinstall the game didn't help either, I also gave updates so nothing, I watched ytb how to fix it and none of it helped on the web I did you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 absturz