Windows 10: Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shivshankar_828, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help.

:)

Shivshankar_828, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

Andre for Directly, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

1. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch - Similar Threads - Forza horizon crashes

2. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch: Hey everyone, Forza Horizon 4 crashes on launch, I have tried going through all of the fixing steps online. Nothing works. This issue started to happen again after the recent Window update. I also just reinstalled my Window 10 Pro and it seems that the game still crashes. I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching: So I switched PCs and therefore had to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 standard edition once again from the Microsoft store. The download worked well the first time, then I try to launch it, and it stays on the loading screen for about 5 minutes and then closes. So I uninstalled it...
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING: Hello so i just got forza horizon 4 on pc windows 10 1909 on the microsoft store when i launch it it loads a photo and just closes can you help :c[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-not-launching/012bf6b1-75c7-44ef-8118-c5cf980cc942
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing Immediately After Launch: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on PC and installed it. But when i open it it launches and after 2 seconds it crashes. I updated Windows, uninstalled MSI Afterburner, disabled Norton Antivirus and resetted the Store cache but none of these worked. And on top of that...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not launching: Forza Horizon 4 is not launching. I have tried 3 reinstalls, resetting it, deleting MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner and also deleting my (avast) antivirus. I am up to date on windows 10 and on all my drivers. I have also tried downloading free apps and running the microsoft...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed the launch...