Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Der Woerner, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

Hi there,

i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game.

Thought so...

Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows the grey screen with the FH4 image in the middle...and then it goes back to desktop. At my second try after the download it started once and i could play a little but since then never started again.

I did not change anything else on the computer, only the download of the addons.

PC

AMD Radeon RX 570

I5-4570

8GB RAm

What i did yet:

Update all drivers

did clean boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-initial/2d6161df-30e3-489e-bdda-33bccfc7094b

Reinstalled the game 2times

Reseted Forza App

Deinstalled MSI Afterburner

Deactivated antivir program

Cleared standby cache

Tried to launch at least 60 times

Nope...keeps crashing.

So please tell me any ideas on what to do. It is absolutley a shame to like a game...want more of it and then pay for not beeing able to play anymore.

Even refund my upgrade to have the standard version back would be better than the current situation

Dennis

:)

Der Woerner, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Mar 16, 2020
  3. JefBokken Win User
    Forza horizon 4

Hallo

i want to buy forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on my pc but when i read the review there are people saying it doesn’t start or work

JefBokken, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

Forza Horizon 4 won't start

The game worked on PC via Xbox Game Pass until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle on the Microsoft Store. This thread is a continuation of the last one, which erroneously got marked as solved. The game shows the splash screen for a brief period of time
    before crashing to the desktop.

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

NateOlson1, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before.

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after buying ultimate add-ons bundle. Worked fine before. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  3. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  4. Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate Add-ons Bundle: Dobrý den, chci se zeptqt jak vrátím toto DLC. koupil jsem to v domění že kupuji forzu hru a ne DLC. Chi to vrátit. Jak mam postupovat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-add-ons-bundle/788eee6e-0b52-417c-bd51-ae1e6872914b
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup: Hey there, Just purchased this game, and was able to play for a few hours before it crashed. The game will no longer boot whatsoever. The furthest I manage to get is a brief flash of the very first grey loading screen and then nothing. I've: uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition: Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game. Thought so... Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows...
  7. I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle for Forza Horizon 4 and my game can't open now. Fast...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle for Forza Horizon 4 and my game can't open now. Fast...: I bought the Ultimate Adds-Ons Bundle and my game can't open now. I first installed it normally to the same HDD my game is on, and it didnt work. When I click to open the game it just stays on the logo screen and closes after a minute. I have tried everything, every tip/video...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup: Hello please i tried every solutions in the microsoft sites and nothing work and i hope u can help me the game crashing in startup after i press enter =( And also I have played for 5 hours and i did not get any problems i tried the solutions in this site and i tried this...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup: I tried loading up the demo straight from the microsoft store but it just showed that it launched it but crashes.So i uninstalled and installed it again on my account so i just dont think it works on PC so can anyone help please?...