Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Der Woerner, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

Hi there,

i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game.

Thought so...

Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows the grey screen with the FH4 image in the middle...and then it goes back to desktop. At my second try after the download it started once and i could play a little but since then never started again.

I did not change anything else on the computer, only the download of the addons.

PC

AMD Radeon RX 570

I5-4570

8GB RAm

What i did yet:

Update all drivers

did clean boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-initial/2d6161df-30e3-489e-bdda-33bccfc7094b

Reinstalled the game 2times

Reseted Forza App

Deinstalled MSI Afterburner

Deactivated antivir program

Cleared standby cache

Tried to launch at least 60 times

Nope...keeps crashing.

So please tell me any ideas on what to do. It is absolutley a shame to like a game...want more of it and then pay for not beeing able to play anymore.

Even refund my upgrade to have the standard version back would be better than the current situation

Dennis

:)

Der Woerner, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!

AleksanderPetrov, Mar 15, 2020
  4. JefBokken Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

Forza horizon 4

Hallo

i want to buy forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on my pc but when i read the review there are people saying it doesn’t start or work

JefBokken, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  3. forza horizon 4 ultimate edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 ultimate edition: i have tried alot of things like uninstall it and then intsall it again but i can't get the cars and wheelspins that you get gifted. well it worked the first time i played forza but here 1 week ago me and my friend decited to start over in forza we both have ultimate...
  4. CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION: Dear Sir/Madam I purchased yesterday the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and cannot download the game in the pc. It starts downloading add ons and around 70% it stops and the error message I get is that they will continue trying to download... Kindly advise...
  5. Crash and impossible re-installation of forza horizon 4 ultimate edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crash and impossible re-installation of forza horizon 4 ultimate edition: Hi, bought the game and played a few times without any main issue except a crash one time. This friday the game wouldn't launch and crashed at start loading screen after 2-3 seconds every time. I tried every solutions that were presented too launch it, but failed and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup: Hey there, Just purchased this game, and was able to play for a few hours before it crashed. The game will no longer boot whatsoever. The furthest I manage to get is a brief flash of the very first grey loading screen and then nothing. I've: uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't start after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't start after Upgrade to Ultimate Edition: Hi there, i own the Xbox Game Pass and played Forza Horizon 4 a lot in the last months. This is why i decided to get the Ultimate upgrade pack yesterday, so i can enjoy more of the game. Thought so... Since i downloaded the addons. Right at startupt at chrashesIt shows...
  8. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition only to find it doesn't load??? Or should I say I get the splash screen but that's about it all three or four seconds of it. My PC should be capable of running it 16 GB ddr4 ram Radeon RX 580 strix 8GB gaming graphics...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup: I tried loading up the demo straight from the microsoft store but it just showed that it launched it but crashes.So i uninstalled and installed it again on my account so i just dont think it works on PC so can anyone help please?...