Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Crashes

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help with my game i have the game pass and was playing the game for weeks with no problems then about a week ago when i launched the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JosafatFerre, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes

I need some help with my game i have the game pass and was playing the game for weeks with no problems then about a week ago when i launched the game it would play the intro video and the game would crash with no warning or error codes.

Please help.

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6063a516

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0x0e9c5eae
    Exception code: 0xe06d7363
    Fault offset: 0x000000000002d759
    Faulting process id: 0x3ecc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d72bf75ca7d835
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.467.173.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 197efdf7-5180-484c-8a17-6b83f0585931
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.467.173.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

:)

JosafatFerre, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes

Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing

So my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing shortly after I start playing it. Sometimes I would start driving and then it would crash.

ShamuelHashan, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Hello thank’s for taking the time to help me with my crashing Game. I’ve called Microsoft support and told them about my Problem and after 2 Week and over 4 people hepling me out over the Hotline nobody has fund a solution ,yet i hope. Its alway crashing after the Microsoft...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  5. forza horizon 4 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 crash: i have recently bought the game using the gamepass and i am facing alot of crashing i turned off my anti viruses i dont have any over clockers etc etc and i still face crash my specs are 16GB ram 2666Mghz DDR4 1660super i7 10700k so that shouldnt be a problem but when i...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes: Forza Horizon 4 crashes as soon as the intro ends and you get to play, i'm on build 1909. C:\Windows\system32>Netsh Int Teredo Show Stat Teredo Parameters... C:\Windows\system32>Netsh Int Teredo Show Stat Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: Hello there A friend of mine has this problem every time on the opening of the game somewhere around winter cinematic it crashes and it crashes exactly at the same second....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Hello, FH4 crashed a few seconds after Car engine running. I uninstalled MSI afterburner and Riva Tuner Statistics Server as per instruction in this link...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...