Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My game audio/video freezes for a sec, then the screen goes grey and crashes to desktop. This happens consistently.I've tried all the obvious things,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 09ymmit07, Jun 19, 2021.

1. 09ymmit07 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing

My game audio/video freezes for a sec, then the screen goes grey and crashes to desktop. This happens consistently.I've tried all the obvious things, including these: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360007593074-My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC.I've disabled all background programs and updated my drivers and Windows as well. Forza Horizon 4 is the only game where this issue occurs.My PC is easily able to run the game, I have an RTX 2070, a Ryzen 5 2600 and 16GB of RAM. Here's a crash report:<CrashReport><PLAYER_CAR Value="2002"/><PLAYER_CAR_STA

:)

09ymmit07, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Andre for Directly, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing

So my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing shortly after I start playing it. Sometimes I would start driving and then it would crash.

ShamuelHashan, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Jand21 Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hello. I have a problem with a Microsoft game . Forza Horizon 4. The last month when i start playing the game after 10 or 15 minutes my screen is freezing and the game is turning off. I am opening my event viewer and it shows me event id 1000 and etc. If
    u want i can send u the screensot.

Jand21, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after 15-20 minutes of playing - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing to Desktop after playing for ~3-5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing to Desktop after playing for ~3-5 minutes: Hi, So I've been dealing with issues with FH4 for awhile now, and it's really starting to frustrate me. The game has been constantly crashing, and not letting me play. The way that it is crashing is the game freezes, stays like that for a few seconds, occasionally it...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes ~1 minute after startup.: When I launch forza, it stays on that screen with the forza logo for about a minute, then crashes. I have disabled OBS, my graphics driver is fine nVidia 460.89, nothing shows up in error log, and there is no reasoning behind the crash. Is there something I can do? I really...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after playing for 5 minutes, no fix works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after playing for 5 minutes, no fix works: Forza Horizon 4 has become unplayable on my system recently, and no fix works. My specs: AMD R5 3600x AMD Rx 5700 XT 16gb 3200mhz memory What I have tried: command line workarounds on youtube reinstalling the entire game downclocking my gpu to check for gpu...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...