Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently after the update of FH4, the game just crashes on startup. In details, the game crash at the moment where it shows the disclaimer. Loads for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KF Lin, Jul 7, 2019.

1. KF Lin Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen

Recently after the update of FH4, the game just crashes on startup.
    In details, the game crash at the moment where it shows the disclaimer. Loads for a while and quits unexpectedly to desktop.

My specs for reference:

Dell G3 3579

CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (GP107M)

RAM: 16gb (Dual Channel)

(CForza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen :) 128gb SSD / (DForza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen :) 1TB HDD [Game installed on D:]

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Nvidia PhysX 9.19.0218

Nvidia GeForce Experience version 3.19.0.107

Nvidia Driver version 430.86

From windows event viewer

Exceptional Code: 0xc0000005

"失敗的應用程式名稱: ForzaHorizon4.exe,版本: 0.0.0.0,時間戳記: 0x5d1521da
    失敗的模組名稱: ForzaHorizon4.exe,版本: 0.0.0.0,時間戳記: 0x5d1521da
    例外狀況代碼: 0xc0000005
    錯誤位移: 0x0000000000007043
    失敗的處理程序識別碼: 0x1cdc
    失敗的應用程式開始時間: 0x01d534d25e005323
    失敗的應用程式路徑: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.322.218.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
    失敗的模組路徑: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.322.218.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
    報告識別碼: d78df5c2-eb91-4ab8-9e61-bfb837c88b6a
    失敗的套件完整名稱: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.322.218.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    失敗的套件相關應用程式識別碼: SunriseReleaseFinal"

I've tried a few methods to solve the problem, but none of these work, including:
    1. Resetting the game in Settings > App & Features > Forza Horizon 4

2. Setting the priority to High

3. Uninstalled and Re-installed through Microsoft Store

4. Disabled anti-virus software

5. Getting the latest windows update available

6. Disabling Windows Sonic (Spatial sound)
    7. MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server are not running with the game
    8.Tried to use the command " for %1 in (%windir%\system32\*.dll) do regsvr32.exe /s %1 " in command prompt

And the following event happened before I open the game today (I don't know if they are related or not)

Installed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in Steam,

and automatically installed Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17, Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

P.S. I've found that some other players are experiencing this problem, especially those with the language of Traditional Chinese

Link to the thread (In Chinese): https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hant/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-%E6%89%93%E4%B8%8D%E9%96%8B/b02a7de8-90e4-473f-a1c5-cf8a4e5ff1ab?page=1

:)

KF Lin, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly, Jul 7, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Disclaimer Screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashing

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Ive had many issues with games like trailmakers ,halo and forza Trailmakers loads forever and never stops, forza is Crahing in the intro screen, and halo has a unreal engine 4 error. I dont know why microsoft cant even fix 2 of there top sold games but they need to. So how do...
  5. Forza horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing: -Windows 10 21h1- steamHi, yesterday I played forza horizon 4 and after two hours it crashed and it doesn't work at all, I tried to reinstall the game didn't help either, I also gave updates so nothing, I watched ytb how to fix it and none of it helped on the web I did you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...