Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 data sync

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 data sync in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aminaf82, Jan 5, 2021.

1. aminaf82 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 data sync

Today I logged in to my acoount
    For the first time it needed data sync

It gave me 2 option:
    The save on this device from 2021
    The cloud save from January 2020
    so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to choose a name or nickname. The game made start from the beginning. What can I do to get my previous save back?

:)

aminaf82, Jan 5, 2021

2. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

Nancy Browns, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

KeithaLuce, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 data sync

1. Forza Horizon 4 data sync - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon data

2. Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 isn't syncing: I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again after a while. So I installed it, got into the main menu, pressed Start, and it wants to sync my progress. Okay, I already played a good amount, so it's going to download my save game, like it has done all the previous times when I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is not syncing data from Xbox.: Recently I decided to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Game Pass, shortly after it finished downloading I opened the game and attempted to play. Upon press enter to "start game" it forced me to sync data with Xbox because I had played before on Xbox. But, when it finished...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync: I'm stuck on this screen for some reason, and if I try to cancel it, the game keeps loading foreverI've already tried to do everything mentioned on this...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Sync.: Hallo, ich habe mir FH4 ursprünglich für meine Xbox One S gekauft. Ich bin nun aber auf einen PC umgestiegen und hab mir hierfür auch wieder FH4 installiert. Allerdings häng ich jetzt im ladescreen mit einem Fenster was mir sagt: "Daten werden synchronisiert... Wir sollten...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after syncing data: Forza is crashing after syncing with my cloud data on PC. It works when I start a new game. Is there some way to get the cloud data fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing-after-syncing-data/2ad503e5-79f5-45f4-a7e3-ba1b5e80425b
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC will not sync: I am having problems syncing Forza Horizon 4 on my pc. the game doesn't crash, just doesn't sync. The game loads, and starts the sync, SYNCING DATA - WE SHOULD BE DONE SOON...some time goes by at which point an error occurs and the sync stops. the pop-up window has this...
  8. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it. Data sync and the loading is infinite there....
  9. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it. Data sync and the loading is infinite there....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...