Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition, and it has 46 downloads at queue. I know thats normal, but is it supposed to download Forza Horizon 4... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BryceHwang, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

So I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition, and it has 46 downloads at queue. I know thats normal, but is it supposed to download Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe? Because for me, its downloading the deluxe version and the normal one. The Deluxe Version download is also taking forever while the normal version bar is moving fast. Do you know whats the problem with this glitch?

Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue [​IMG]

:)

BryceHwang, Jan 5, 2020

2. Play Forza Horizon 4 on older Windows Update Version

Hi there bhalleck,

Thanks for reaching here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with installing Forza 4 Deluxe Edition. I recommend reviewing the system requirements for the game, check out this link:

Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe System Requirements

For more information, I recommend to visit the
    Forza Motorsport Forums and Forza
    Horizon 4 Technical Support & Help
    for more information and assistance.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Bought forza horizon deluxe edition but cant download vip pack

I bought Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe edition and on xbox it downloaded the vip pack and some car pack cant remember the name and on pc i it wont let me download the vip it says i own it but i cant download it

Scene Raider, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue

1. Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition Download issue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Deluxe

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. forza horizon 4 ultimate edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 ultimate edition: i have tried alot of things like uninstall it and then intsall it again but i can't get the cars and wheelspins that you get gifted. well it worked the first time i played forza but here 1 week ago me and my friend decited to start over in forza we both have ultimate...
  4. CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD FORZA HORIZON 4 ULTIMATE EDITION: Dear Sir/Madam I purchased yesterday the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and cannot download the game in the pc. It starts downloading add ons and around 70% it stops and the error message I get is that they will continue trying to download... Kindly advise...
  5. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  6. Download forza horizon 4 issues

Download forza horizon 4 issues: i have download the game, but it not showing a blue bar, only shows the amount of files downloaded. and i have reach 50Gb before, and its start to 0 again. please help, thanks [ATTACH]...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...