Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muffinz022, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

https://imgur.com/r7oaKig

This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers.

:)

Muffinz022, Jul 10, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

Bill Smithers, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

1. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon does

2. Forza Horizon 4 does not startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 does not startup: Here is what it shows for event viewer Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dcc7e88 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001a75c6460 Faulting...
  3. Forza horizon 4 online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 online connectivity: Hi, my xbox app shows no problem with connection; the NAT type status is "open" and the server connectivity status is "connected". when i try to join a session during the game, i can find a session but i can't join it and it displays a long error message ending with this...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 does not start: I am having issues running Forza Horizon 4. It was running fine before, but it has randomly stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but that did not fix the issue. The game tries to open and 2 seconds while it is trying to open the game , it closes out of it....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem: I can not play online anymore since today ... why? Everything is fine with Xbox App Network.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-server-problem/fbc16bec-6bb7-4f39-84ca-dae9bec34f80
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...