Windows 10: forza horizon 4 download

Discus and support forza horizon 4 download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kylewolfgang1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. forza horizon 4 download

hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and restarted, though it was a one-off and that these things happen so left it and went to sleep and woke up to 30gb downloaded and after coming back later on it had frozen and when I paused/unpaused it restarted again. so after trying to download it another few times and failing, I used a laptop at my business location with good internet and left it there overnight to download it to an external HDD, I brought it home, connected the external hard drive to my pc and lo and behold the Microsoft store doesn't support that. I have never had this problem with other game stores before and am looking for a solution to my problem. that store is broken and it would be nice if Microsoft would fix it, however unlikely

:)

kylewolfgang1, Jan 27, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Mala_S, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

forza horizon 4 download

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

forza horizon 4 download

1. forza horizon 4 download - Similar Threads - forza horizon download

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. Forza horizon 4 downloading stuck.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza horizon 4 downloading stuck.: I've bought xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon 4 firstly it was downloading smoothly then suddenly it stopped at 34.5 gb, I tried every solution on internet and now it's not downloading further. Please help me...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Download not Starting: I have recently purchased the Forza Horizon 4 but when I try to download it through Microsoft Store it only shows downloading but actual download process never starts Network usage remains zero. But when I download any other application from the store it works fine. Even the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 slow download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 slow download: I'm currently far away from home and I decided to install FH4 on my laptop. The college where I'm studying lets the students use ethernet speedtest shows 400 mb/s for download and 700 mb/s for upload. However, when I try to download the game, the speed is 1Gb/s until it...
  6. Download forza horizon 4 issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download forza horizon 4 issues: i have download the game, but it not showing a blue bar, only shows the amount of files downloaded. and i have reach 50Gb before, and its start to 0 again. please help, thanks [ATTACH]...
  7. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...