Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the start menu I right clicked to uninstall the game. After it "uninstalled" I noticed I still had 70+ GB of game files on my SSD even though it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StewieLindemann, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.

In the start menu I right clicked to uninstall the game. After it "uninstalled" I noticed I still had 70+ GB of game files on my SSD even though it could not be found under programs.

For gods sake help.

:)

StewieLindemann, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 19, 2019
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    how to remove Forza Horizon 4

Hello Heather, I'm Sam, an Independent Adviser. Glad to assist and help with your question.

- Go to the Start menu and look for Forza Horizon 4

- Right click on this game and click on Uninstall

Also you can try to uninstall this game using settings.

- Press Windows + I

- Tap on Apps

- Apps & features

- Tap on Forza Horizon 4

- Click on Uninstall

SamuelLV, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game.

1. Forza Horizon 4 files are still on my SSD after I uninstalled the game. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon files

2. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  3. Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo: So, I installed the app. It didn't work well. So I uninstalled it through settings all fine. But when I went to explorer, i found out that nothing had been uninstalled. I found out that 3 of 5 folders had deleted. 1 of the remaining can't be deleted and I can't get access...
  4. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  5. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is still taking up space after uninstalling it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 is still taking up space after uninstalling it: After uninstalling it still had storage taken up. The application folder doesn't show up at all anywhere on my SSD. I don't know what to do. I need help! submitted by /u/Lebiuqse [link] [comments]...
  7. Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Uninstall Forza Horizon 4: I attempted to uninstall Forza Horizon 4, and based on the fact that I can't find any folder relating to Forza Horizon 4 or "sunrisebasegame" or whatever; it sure LOOKS like it worked. But upon further inspection, I never got my 60 GB of space back. In fact I got literally...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 uninstall: I uninstalled FH4, I rebooted my pc a few times and yet, the 80/90 gig that the game took up was never freed from my C drive, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-uninstall/739af18c-27bf-4a4b-b5aa-1bccc69cb79c
  9. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  10. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled game still on ssd