Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrCarracer12, May 6, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

Hi,

So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content, it redirects me to the store page to buy the software.

Do I need to do something special to make it work?

:)

MrCarracer12, May 6, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2,
    mine is 1.216.279.2. From the windows store i dont have any update to do or anything, the Fortune Island is there, but when I install it, it says ''Error'', I don't even see in the in-game map. Any help?

CopilulAladin, May 6, 2019
  3. fortune island DLC

i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help
    with any advice

jamesblanyar, May 6, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Fortune

2. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-forza-horizon-4-fortune-island-and-i/a8abe406-9f36-4262-a4e2-0910066dc62e
  3. Fortune Island doesn't work properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortune Island doesn't work properly: I can play cars from that dlc, but I can't went to the island. What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortune-island-doesnt-work-properly/a6c9fc33-34f5-487d-980f-737d6253e974
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it....
  5. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island: Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2, mine is somewhere 1.225. From the windows store i dont have any...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dlc fortuine island fh4 not working

2. fortune island wont work eith forza 4 even though installed

3. i have bought and downloaded forza horizon 4 fortune island dlc but it says i need to download it even though it is

4. fortune island forza horizon 4 not working,
  5. i installed the fh4 fortune island and it is not working,
  6. fortune island fh4 pc not working but installed,
  7. forza horizon fortune island problems,
  8. fortune island not working,
  9. forza horizon 4 dlc not working,
  10. why isnt it letting me play fortune island