Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErikNissen, May 25, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it.

:)

ErikNissen, May 25, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2,
    mine is 1.216.279.2. From the windows store i dont have any update to do or anything, the Fortune Island is there, but when I install it, it says ''Error'', I don't even see in the in-game map. Any help?

CopilulAladin, May 25, 2020
  3. fortune island DLC

i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help
    with any advice

jamesblanyar, May 25, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Fortune

2. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-forza-horizon-4-fortune-island-and-i/a8abe406-9f36-4262-a4e2-0910066dc62e
  3. Fortune Island doesn't work properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortune Island doesn't work properly: I can play cars from that dlc, but I can't went to the island. What I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortune-island-doesnt-work-properly/a6c9fc33-34f5-487d-980f-737d6253e974
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: Hi, So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content, it redirects me to the store page to buy the software. Do I need to do something special to make it work?...
  5. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island: Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2, mine is somewhere 1.225. From the windows store i dont have any...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh4 cant travel to fortune island

2. forza 4 horizon hoodlum not able to travel to fortune island

3. fh4 crashes traveling to fortune insland

4. fortune island not detected,
  5. fortune island not available