Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CopilulAladin, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

Okay so I've got the FH4 Ultimate Edition and the Fortune Island was supposed to launch 2 and a half hours ago here in Romania. I read somewhere on the internet that the game version must be PC: 1.228.387.2, mine is somewhere 1.225. From the windows store i dont have any update to do or anything, the Fortune Island is there, but when I install it, it says ''Error'', I don't even see in the in-game map. Any help?

:)

CopilulAladin, Dec 13, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island

1. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Fortune

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-forza-horizon-4-fortune-island-and-i/a8abe406-9f36-4262-a4e2-0910066dc62e
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: So i installed Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island, but every time i try travelling to the dlc map, it say i have to install it first, so then i push "install" after a few seconds it says, it has been installed, but i still cant play it....
  5. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island not working: Hi, So I bought the DLC on the store, downloaded it and supposedly it's installed. However when I launch the game and try to access the DLC content, it redirects me to the store page to buy the software. Do I need to do something special to make it work?...
  8. fortune island DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortune island DLC: i recently purchased the fortune island DLC from microsoft /xbox for my windows 10 pc. it says i own it, but will not install. i bought forza horizon 4 when it first came out, now i ordered the update and it will not install. any ideas????? please help with any advice...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installed fortune island not detected by forza horizon 4 xbox one x