Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I hope you can help me out... I bought the above game for my PC, downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. It installs and plays just fine, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StefanGeorgiou, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem

Hi,

I hope you can help me out...

I bought the above game for my PC, downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. It installs and plays just fine, but there are some features I can't click into, for example:

The auction house and custom design paints and clubs, these are greyed out. If I click into one of them I get the following error:

Xbox Live parental control, it talks about me going and setting the parental controls. I've tried everything but still to no avail.

Can anyone hope me out or point me in the right direction please?

Could do with some help to get playing.

Many Thanks.

:)

StefanGeorgiou, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the app won't work in the way it should.

As you are referring to the feature within the game, I'd suggest you to post your query on

Forza Horizon 4 forum
    , who can assist you better on this issue.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 10, 2020
  4. dafi 78 Win User

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not
    saved. The problem is on win 10

dafi 78, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Game Play Problem - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Game

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  5. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: I noticed that Auction House and Clubs are greyed out on Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot access them. I play this game only online and use it in different locations on different internet connections. I’ve been plying this games for a while without any issues. But all of the...
  6. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...