Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, every time I try to play FH4 on pc, I get to the loading screen and it freezes, goes to a grey screen and then crashes. Can anyone help me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by matthewciecierski, May 1, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash

Hello, every time I try to play FH4 on pc, I get to the loading screen and it freezes, goes to a grey screen and then crashes. Can anyone help me with this, I don't know what to do.

:)

matthewciecierski, May 1, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, May 1, 2020
  3. forza horizon 4

so I bought forza horizons 4 on the pc section and just finished install but when I start it all it shows is a blank screen then crashes with no crash report

tredakingelder, May 1, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash

Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything

i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows, reinstalling GPU drivers, reinstalling the whole game

Reseting the Forza Horizon 4 in settings, disabling development mode which i've seen on some forum, trying disabling explorer but no success. Other games work fine on microsoft store like State of Decay and Sea of Thieves, i only have issue with Forza Horizon

I have an i5 4460, GTX 960, 8gb DDR3 Ram, and my friend has lower specs and he can at least run the game, while my crashes for some unkown reason

LukaKuzmanovic, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash

1. Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon grey

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash on Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 grey screen crash on Windows 10 20H2: Just bought and downloaded fh4 from Microsoft Store It took 30hours to download on my internet so I don't want to reinstall it. When I first launched the game it crashed on grey screen after the splash art disappeared. Title bar is turning white when splash art disappears I...
  5. Forza horizon 4 Grey screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Grey screen crash: Hi, my games crashes, sometimes randomly, but for example it crashes always when I go into character selection. I feel like I can drive on free world it wont ever crash but as soon as I enter race menu/character selection menu it crashes. I have tried many things like: \-...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CRASHING: Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on the latest Windows 10 2004 update !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashing/c0cc7519-4ef8-4176-a487-1d82b7d6226f
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Hi, I have an issue where I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and every half an hour, on the dot, my game will crash. Im not sure why this is and I have tried re-installing my game and other fixes but none have worked. Please could I have some help. Thanks...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh4 grey screen crash

2. error fh4

3. forza horizon 4 gray screen

4. grey windows screen forza horizon 4