Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC is a HP Envy Phoenix 810-477na with 12GB of RAM, an nVidia GeForce GTX 970, and an Intel i7-4790 CPU. This is the control panel reliability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raymond_Racer, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

My PC is a HP Envy Phoenix 810-477na with 12GB of RAM, an nVidia GeForce GTX 970, and an Intel i7-4790 CPU.

This is the control panel reliability report I received about the app:

Source ForzaHorizon4.exe

Summary Stopped responding and was closed

Date ‎14/‎02/‎2020 00:00

Status Report sent

Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame1.393.315.2_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppHang Package Full Name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame1.393.315.2_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe Application Name: praid:SunriseReleaseFinal Application Version: 0.0.0.0 Application Timestamp: 00000000 Hang Signature: 07c1 Hang Type: 4194304 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 2057 Additional Hang Signature 1: 07c119e4c87ab1d6b6b9dbf735e96c51 Additional Hang Signature 2: 2b22 Additional Hang Signature 3: 2b22fa65eb78e3ff64e3338ee3e214a6 Additional Hang Signature 4: 07c1 Additional Hang Signature 5: 07c119e4c87ab1d6b6b9dbf735e96c51 Additional Hang Signature 6: 2b22 Additional Hang Signature 7: 2b22fa65eb78e3ff64e3338ee3e214a6

Extra information about the problem Bucket ID: cacfddabb68ab9988a71dc5a6078b23e (1905546398078120510)

submitted by /u/Raymond_Racer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raymond_Racer, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Andre for Directly, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup

1. Forza Horizon 4 Hanging/Crashing on Startup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Hanging

2. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  3. forza horizon 4 crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 crashing on startup: here are the logs when i start forza the game gets to the spedometer scene and then crashes i asked forza support and they told me to contact microsoftFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6284de93Faulting module name:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup with Hang Type : Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup with Hang Type : Activation: Hello! Not me, but a friend I’ve been trying to get into horizon So, basically he purchased Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition via Microsoft Store, downloaded and couldn’t even start the game - crashed after the launch screen. And every time it’s the same error in Even Log - HANG...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup with Hang Type : Activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes at startup with Hang Type : Activation: Hello! Not me, but a friend I’ve been trying to get into horizon So, basically he purchased Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition via Microsoft Store, downloaded and couldn’t even start the game - crashed after the launch screen. And every time it’s the same error in Even Log - HANG...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on Startup: Hey there, Just purchased this game, and was able to play for a few hours before it crashed. The game will no longer boot whatsoever. The furthest I manage to get is a brief flash of the very first grey loading screen and then nothing. I've: uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing in startup: Hello please i tried every solutions in the microsoft sites and nothing work and i hope u can help me the game crashing in startup after i press enter =( And also I have played for 5 hours and i did not get any problems i tried the solutions in this site and i tried this...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 DEMO Crashing at startup: Hello! A few days ago I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo. After some seconds before i started the game, it crashed without any error. I disabled anti-virus (I have only Windows Defender), I downloaded random app from microsoft store, I don`t have overclocking software, I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Crashed on Startup: I tried loading up the demo straight from the microsoft store but it just showed that it launched it but crashes.So i uninstalled and installed it again on my account so i just dont think it works on PC so can anyone help please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 application hang

2. forza horizon 4 keeps hanging

3. fozra horizon 4 shutting down after start up pc

4. forzahorizon4.exe summary stopped responding and was closed,
  5. forza horizon 4 hanging