Windows 10: forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop

Discus and support forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fh4ue, Apr 2, 2020.

1. fh4ue Win User

forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop

my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop help

:)

fh4ue, Apr 2, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage

When I selected my first car, set my first destination to the race, close the map, it crashes. Then I restart the game found I'm in the garage. But when I exit the garage, it crashes! I tried reinstall the game, change the graphic details to minimum,
    disconnect the Internet, reset the game, delete save files but no go. My computer should run Forza Horizon 4 smoothly, my computer hardware is down below. Somebody please help!

CPU: Intel Core i5-6300 HQ 2.30GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960M 4GB

Memory: 12GB

System: Windows 10 pro Version 1809 Build 18272

WarMachineMW, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense
    that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram and about 1 gb is used on idle. I really need help with this as forza horizon 4 is unplayable and i really just want to enjoy the game.

iverkleivbakk, Apr 2, 2020
  4. forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop

Andre for Directly, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop

1. forza horizon 4 help my game crash right after I leave the garage and threw it to the desktop - Similar Threads - forza horizon help

2. Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a Help for Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: HI everypne I need some help my Forza horizon 4 is Crashing after 20 or 30 seconds i have tried every video from the youtube but did not worked it also give an error in events logsFaulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.477.175.0, time stamp:...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game: HiI already contacted the forza support team they said I should post here about Issues with game crashes or failure to launch.I purchased game on microsoft store, game works fine about year ago but now it crashes randomly in game...when I am at one place dont drive the car,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing randomly in-game: HiI already contacted the forza support team they said I should post here about Issues with game crashes or failure to launch.I purchased game on microsoft store, game works fine about year ago but now it crashes randomly in game...when I am at one place dont drive the car,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crash to desktop: Forza Horizon 4 and both its expansions crashes to desktop as soon as an event is triggered, like crossing a speedtrap, starting a race, finishing a drift zone and so on.No visible message is given ad in the event viewer reports exception code: 0xc000001dI'd like to add that...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing... Help please!: I just bought horizon 4 yesterday and have hardly been able to play at all. At first I would load into the main menu and after clicking continue it would freeze and grey screen before crashing to desktop. Then I was able to play the tutorial after a little bit of minor...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop: I am on Windows 10 1909 and Forza has been working fine until 2 days ago. Now, When I launch it, the slpash screen comes and just exits after a few seconds. The event viewer has the following info : The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes right after lauching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes right after lauching: When I launch the game a windowed picture of the Mclaren shows up then the screen fit the monitor resolution and turns grey then crashes. I had no problem with the game before this. The only thing that really changed was my Norton anti-virus subscription expired. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes When Exit Garage: When I selected my first car, set my first destination to the race, close the map, it crashes. Then I restart the game found I'm in the garage. But when I exit the garage, it crashes! I tried reinstall the game, change the graphic details to minimum, disconnect the Internet,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 garage crash