Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So basically the game gets stuck on the loading after you press the enter key but once u disconnect ethernet cable and shut down the antivirus it loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deiwisp, Jan 4, 2020.

1. deiwisp Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected

So basically the game gets stuck on the loading after you press the enter key but once u disconnect ethernet cable and shut down the antivirus it loads not the 100% of the time is there any possible fix for this? because i am unable to participate in online activities of the game

:)

deiwisp, Jan 4, 2020
  2. stheoz77 Win User

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

KeithaLuce, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected

Cannot sync data using Forza Horizon 4

I purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store

But I am blocked to main menu when I try to start it.

Data sync and the loading is infinite there.

Nancy Browns, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected

1. Forza Horizon 4 Infinite loading when ethernet cable is connected - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Infinite

2. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition only to find it doesn't load??? Or should I say I get the splash screen but that's about it all three or four seconds of it. My PC should be capable of running it 16 GB ddr4 ram Radeon RX 580 strix 8GB gaming graphics...
  3. Forza horizon 4 online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 online connectivity: Hi, my xbox app shows no problem with connection; the NAT type status is "open" and the server connectivity status is "connected". when i try to join a session during the game, i can find a session but i can't join it and it displays a long error message ending with this...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Infinite Loading: Hi, I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been having an issue with loading into the game since I bought it. I'm able to 'load in' to the game, or at least to the 'Press ENTER to continue' screen/s with the Lamborghini and the Arial Nomad, but when I press ENTER to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 connection issue: Hi. I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. I can't log in into Horizon Life (online). When I clicking Connect Horizon Life in the menu in a game, at the top of the screen there pop out the inscription '' Search for session Horizon Life". But it's not happening. That text is...
  6. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  7. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...