Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, it gives me this error "0x80073D0D". I've tried everything from msreset to dism. The error occurs when it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KeeganMcLaughlin1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

When I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, it gives me this error "0x80073D0D". I've tried everything from msreset to dism. The error occurs when it downloads all 76.89 GB of data and right when it goes into the installing phase. I'm installing this on my E drive HDD, since it is the only drive with enough storage. I've reported it on Feedback Hub but nobody seemed to care. Please help me with this!

Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D [​IMG]

:)

KeeganMcLaughlin1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 2, 2020
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

1. Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Install

2. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  3. Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 Windows media components is required pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-forza-horizon-4/7a573415-dc98-485c-8413-c8f046d7e5d6
  4. Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D: So I have FH4 and I have tried ever possible conceivable option from WSreset-anything short of an OS reinstall. no matter what I do when the base game installs it may happen when it tries to download or when it is installing but forza just will not install. it happened almost...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.: Hello, A few days ago, I switched out my HDD to an SSD on my laptop, then I wanted to redownload all the games and apps from my previous hard disk. When I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 to my new SSD, the error "0x80073D0D" popped up. And it only happens on this app and...
  8. Forza horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza horizon 4 not installing: I bought forza horizon 4 and it confirms that i bought it on the microsoft store but there is no way to install the game. I tried to install it to both the options it gave me and neither of them worked and microsoft help tells me to copy the game but there is no way to copy...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...
Tags: