Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Julian Wolff, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a few moments without any report what happend or something else.

I then talked to a friend if he also had the problem and when we tried to install ist on my Surface directly. Now it crashes after downloading and won´t install... When press the retry symbol in the store it starts to download again about 40mb and then try to install. After about 10 secounds the installing process crashes and shows "error" more options show me the code "0x80073D0D".

So I started some research and tried many methods to solve the problem. I saw a few similiar posts here in the forum but none of the solutions from there worked.. I tried to reset the store and I also tried every method fromthis YouTube video... My pc found some damaged files and repaired it but that´s everything. A troubleshoot analysis said I have to sign in, in a Microsoft account which is weird because i´m already signed in...

So for now my options are gone and I really don´t have any idea what my problem could fix.

Do anyone had the same problems and successfully fixed it?

:)

Julian Wolff, Mar 4, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 installing error (Code: 0x80073D0D)

I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop (I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB). I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and
    then it closed after a few moments without any report what happend or something else.

I then talked to a friend if he also had the problem and when we tried to install ist on my Surface directly. Now it crashes after downloading and won´t install... When press the retry symbol in the store it starts to download again about 40mb and then try
    to install. After about 10 secounds the installing process crashes and shows "error" (more options show me the code "0x80073D0D").

So I started some research and tried many methods to solve the problem. I saw a few similiar posts here in the forum but none of the solutions from there worked.. I tried to reset the store and I also tried every method from
    YouTube video... My pc found some damaged files and repaired it but that´s everything. A troubleshoot analysis said I have to sign in, in a Microsoft account (which is weird because i´m already signed in..).

So for now my options are gone and I really don´t have any idea what my problem could fix.

Do anyone had the same problem(s) and successfully fixed it?

Julian Wolff, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Afrim H Win User
    error code 0x80073d0d on the windows store trying to download forza horizon 3

Hello. I am trying to download Forza Horizon 3 but I keep getting error code 0x80073d0d on the windows store. I have tried using a different windows account on my PC but that hasnt fixed anything. thank you
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D 033ebc73-0b61-4e51-8e63-0d810118bead.png

Afrim H, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

1. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon installing

2. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  3. Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4: I've bought Forza Horizon 4 but it keep having the error code of 0x803FB107during installing the game, I've tried all the solution appeared on the Microsoft community, but still cannot solve the problem, I feel really frustrated that I cannot play the game even though I paid...
  4. Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 Windows media components is required pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-forza-horizon-4/7a573415-dc98-485c-8413-c8f046d7e5d6
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Install Error 0x80073D0D: When I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, it gives me this error "0x80073D0D". I've tried everything from msreset to dism. The error occurs when it downloads all 76.89 GB of data and right when it goes into the installing phase. I'm installing this on my E drive HDD, since...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D

Forza Horizon 4 error 0x80073D0D: So I have FH4 and I have tried ever possible conceivable option from WSreset-anything short of an OS reinstall. no matter what I do when the base game installs it may happen when it tries to download or when it is installing but forza just will not install. it happened almost...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.

Forza Horizon 4 cannot be downloaded due to Microsoft Store download error 0x80073D0D.: Hello, A few days ago, I switched out my HDD to an SSD on my laptop, then I wanted to redownload all the games and apps from my previous hard disk. When I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 to my new SSD, the error "0x80073D0D" popped up. And it only happens on this app and...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073d0d

2. fh4 0x80073d0d

3. 0x80073d0d changing drive