Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to play Forza Horizon 4 for a long time, but then i had to format and recover my pc. After that, even with every microsoft update the game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dimitris Mitros, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format.

I used to play Forza Horizon 4 for a long time, but then i had to format and recover my pc. After that, even with every microsoft update the game is not available for installation, the Install button is grayed out and says that cannot be used on this device. Says install on my other devices, and shows a device that i cannot use or is in my device list in my mail.
    Please i am out of options.

:)

Dimitris Mitros, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 demo now available

Source: Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 Demo Now Available - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format.

Bill Smithers, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format.

1. Forza Horizon 4 is not available for this device after windows 10 format. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon available

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Quando eu tento usar pintoras da comunidade não consigo pois e bloqueado pelo controle de pais xbox live,mas eu sou o dono da conta e ja fiz de tudo Como resolver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/23de9c5f-0273-43ee-8399-2d54e3b4cd75
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: I buy the game and in the half of the install it gives a problem 0x803FB005. How to fix it ?? PLEASE ANSWER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/a60eecfe-41c3-4550-b887-573fa98b0c00
  5. Forza 4 Horizon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 Horizon: Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable. This even happens when I was online. Biggest issue is that my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Dear Microsoft Yesterday, I playing with horizon 4 without any problems.... After it crashed (dropped me back to the desktop) and today, it doesn't start. Turn 10 Logo and drop me back to the desktop. Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 is work for me, only the Horizon 4 isn't. Can...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10): I preordered FH4 a while ago, and while i got the game and everything belonging to the game as well the Formula-D Car Pack für FM7 is still missing. When i select the car pack in Forza 7 it sets me to the Buy FH4 page which tells me that i already bought the game. I was...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available for free on Windows 10 and Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo is now available for free on Windows 10 and Xbox One: Forza Horizon 3 was among the most well received game from Microsoft. With it’s native 4K resolution and impressive graphics, Playground Games and Microsoft together managed to pull out this game very well and was hugely popular among fans. With Forza Horizon 4, Microsoft yet...