Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I didn't have this this problem before now i have it and my windows is up to date please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bugrau, Sep 19, 2019.

1. bugrau Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

I didn't have this this problem before now i have it and my windows is up to date please help.

:)

bugrau, Sep 19, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Sep 19, 2019
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

1. Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stuck

2. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on loading screen: When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck on the black loading screen that's after the XBOX studios stuff. This is after I reinstalled it since I had to when I migrated to Windows 11. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11 this happened so I reinstalled it and it's...
  4. forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait: I've been stuck on loading please wait since yesterday I even tried to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stuck-on-loading-please-wait/784295de-f6d8-4aab-a797-0518d6a794c4
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen: Hi Microsoft community,I recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop. My laptop never met the minimum requirements, but was still able to run at a slow FPS. My specs are Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.79 GB usableIntel...
  6. Stuck on loading schreen forza horizon 4 Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck on loading schreen forza horizon 4 Windows 10: Hello im currently stuck on the loading schreen and im hearing no music. It does change pictures and text, but the loading circle dosent move...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.: I was playing it smoothly till 2 weeks back. I took a break for 2 weeks. And now it's not working. If i have changed anything is that I have updated my GPU drivers, which practically speaking, should be better for the game. Its disgraceful that Microsoft cant even make a...
  8. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen: Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen: i ve tried everything .updated windows ,updated drivers ,reset the game ,reinstalled game ,removed xbox app and reinstalled ,removed everything , left only keyboard and mouse ,nothing seems to work .i paid for a game that i can t play .i searched a lot on google ,there are a...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen: Yesterday the game works great, but today I tried and open and it just stayed at the loading screen. I also tried to reset, reinstall, troubleshoot and restart my laptop but nothing had change[IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 loading please wait

2. forza horizon 4 pc loading please wait

3. forza horizon 4 stuck loading

4. forza 4 horizon loading please wait,
  5. horizon 4 stuck loading,
  6. forza horizon 4 stuck at loading screen,
  7. forza horizon 4 pc stuck at loading please wait,
  8. forza 4 horizon stuck loading,
  9. horizon 4 loading please wait,
  10. forza horizon 4 loading screen stuck,
  11. forza horizon 4 pc stuck on loading screen,