Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 issues.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Forza the other day, just managed to install it yesterday but I'm having issues with opening the game. As seen here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zerrj, Apr 8, 2020.

1. zerrj Win User

Forza Horizon 4 issues.

I bought Forza the other day, just managed to install it yesterday but I'm having issues with opening the game. As seen here https://i.gyazo.com/9976b1d1862636c759f5e03ac6358608.png the game won't open. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and opened it from there, yet this screen pops up. Is there an issue with my game or is there a simple fix? Thanks.

:)

zerrj, Apr 8, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 issues.

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Mala_S, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 issues.

1. Forza Horizon 4 issues. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon issues

2. Forza Horizon 4 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues: So three days ago I started having issues with FH4 as it was stuck on the loading screen. At the same time it was also trying to download something from the store. After seeing other people having this issue I uninstalled it and have been trying for the last couple of days to...
  3. Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4: I'm thinking to buy forza horizon 4 but my windows version is windows 10 20h2. Will the game work on this version or not just wanted to confirm that? The crack of this game doesn't work for this version....
  4. Issues with installing Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with installing Forza Horizon 4: I seem to be tormented by a horribly slow download from the Microsoft Store. For some reason every time I try to download this game, it tends to get stuck at 44,81 MB. Everytime it reaches that far, the Mbps start dropping, and dropping, and dropping, until it hits 0, and...
  5. Download forza horizon 4 issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download forza horizon 4 issues: i have download the game, but it not showing a blue bar, only shows the amount of files downloaded. and i have reach 50Gb before, and its start to 0 again. please help, thanks [ATTACH]...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...