Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Launch Issue on Windows 10

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Launch Issue on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all! I'm experiencing troubles when launching Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 Home PC. I launch the game and am greeted with this screen:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoseWhale, Oct 11, 2018.

1. RoseWhale Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Launch Issue on Windows 10

Hi all!

I'm experiencing troubles when launching Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 Home PC. I launch the game and am greeted with this screen:

Forza Horizon 4 Launch Issue on Windows 10 f4887e46-aebc-490e-af7c-ac59a666f40d?upload=true.png

There's not much else in the way of solutions that I could find. I've tried updating all my drivers, they're all up to date. I've checked for Windows updates and everything is in order but I keep receiving this issue every time.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

:)

RoseWhale, Oct 11, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed
    the launch window immediately closed whereas before it would stay open for a while and then close. I have no idea what is wrong but my forza horizon 3 is doing the exact same thing.

HenryParkinson, Oct 11, 2018
  3. GeorgeKgg Win User
    Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Not Launching

Hi Adam,

Let's try to identify first as to why you can't launch your Forza Horizon 3 on your computer. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell us if you receive any error messages when attempting to launch Forza 3?
    • Were you able to launch other games on your computer?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you try the following solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows App troubleshooter provided on this
    link

Solution 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Launch the game from the Windows Store.

Solution 3: Download any free app from Windows Store. Once done, try to launch the game.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Launch Issue on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Launch

2. Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at launch: Hi, so I just installed forza and whenever I'm trying to launch it, it crashes, doesn't even turn on,My pc has all the minimum requirements,Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crashes-at-launch/fb315c0c-8b82-4cbf-9763-1cf87565c508
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashes On Launch: Hey everyone, Forza Horizon 4 crashes on launch, I have tried going through all of the fixing steps online. Nothing works. This issue started to happen again after the recent Window update. I also just reinstalled my Window 10 Pro and it seems that the game still crashes. I...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing or launching: So I switched PCs and therefore had to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 standard edition once again from the Microsoft store. The download worked well the first time, then I try to launch it, and it stays on the loading screen for about 5 minutes and then closes. So I uninstalled it...
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FORZA HORIZON 4 NOT LAUNCHING: Hello so i just got forza horizon 4 on pc windows 10 1909 on the microsoft store when i launch it it loads a photo and just closes can you help :c[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-not-launching/012bf6b1-75c7-44ef-8118-c5cf980cc942
  6. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not launching: Forza Horizon 4 is not launching. I have tried 3 reinstalls, resetting it, deleting MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner and also deleting my (avast) antivirus. I am up to date on windows 10 and on all my drivers. I have also tried downloading free apps and running the microsoft...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  10. Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 will not launch past initial launch window: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on the 28th and after I installed it I noticed that the car pass had not installed. So when I went to install it, it gave me errors and said that something unexpected happened. So when it finally installed the launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 not launching windows 10

2. forza horizon 4 not launching

3. forza horizon 4 not launching pc

4. forza horizon 4 not starting windows 10,
  5. forza horizon 4 closes after opening,
  6. forza horizon 4 crashes at launch,
  7. forza horizon 4 wont launch,
  8. forza horizon 4 not opening,
  9. forza horizon 4 pc windows 1803,
  10. Forza horizon 4 launch error,
  11. how to play forza horizon 4 on pc window 10 1803,