Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mininggung, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but with me it is there all the time and it doesn't load shit. I bought it normally in Microsoft Store. (problem laptop)

Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work? 0_big.png

Thanks.

:)

Mininggung, Jul 28, 2020

2. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything

i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows, reinstalling GPU drivers, reinstalling the whole game

Reseting the Forza Horizon 4 in settings, disabling development mode which i've seen on some forum, trying disabling explorer but no success. Other games work fine on microsoft store like State of Decay and Sea of Thieves, i only have issue with Forza Horizon

I have an i5 4460, GTX 960, 8gb DDR3 Ram, and my friend has lower specs and he can at least run the game, while my crashes for some unkown reason

LukaKuzmanovic, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 4

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?

BryanFolland, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

1. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon loads

2. forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait: I've been stuck on loading please wait since yesterday I even tried to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stuck-on-loading-please-wait/784295de-f6d8-4aab-a797-0518d6a794c4
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing After Loading Screen: Hi Microsoft community,I recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop. My laptop never met the minimum requirements, but was still able to run at a slow FPS. My specs are Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.79 GB usableIntel...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 slow load times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 slow load times: I have downloaded Forza horizon 4 through gamepass pc and whenever i play or attempt to play it I have insanely slow load times, for example it takes well over 10 minutes to even get to the point where I can drive around. Is there a known fix or do I just have to deal with...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing after loading screen.: I was playing it smoothly till 2 weeks back. I took a break for 2 weeks. And now it's not working. If i have changed anything is that I have updated my GPU drivers, which practically speaking, should be better for the game. Its disgraceful that Microsoft cant even make a...
  6. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition not loading: I recently purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition only to find it doesn't load??? Or should I say I get the splash screen but that's about it all three or four seconds of it. My PC should be capable of running it 16 GB ddr4 ram Radeon RX 580 strix 8GB gaming graphics...
  7. Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 crashing on loading screen: Hello, i have been having issues with forza horizon 4, when i try to launch the game, it goes to the loading screen, i get passed the playground games logo, but my game crashes on microsoft studios, no error, no anything i have tryed a lot of solutions, reinstalling windows,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load: Hello I bought like a 5 months ago fh 4 and everytime it starts it gets stuck on the loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-screen-wont-load/a6ce9b32-95df-48db-af8f-b09a35824e50
  9. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on loading screen: i ve tried everything .updated windows ,updated drivers ,reset the game ,reinstalled game ,removed xbox app and reinstalled ,removed everything , left only keyboard and mouse ,nothing seems to work .i paid for a game that i can t play .i searched a lot on google ,there are a...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 demo stuck at loading screen: Yesterday the game works great, but today I tried and open and it just stayed at the loading screen. I also tried to reset, reinstall, troubleshoot and restart my laptop but nothing had change[IMG]...