Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I have horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4, sometimes its just a few milliseconds, sometimes its up to 5 SECONDS! Ive looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheSadEuropean, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag!

As the title says, I have horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4, sometimes its just a few milliseconds, sometimes its up to 5 SECONDS! Ive looked online for several days and all the "fixes" i tried didnt work, and i cant even try to play with a controller cause 1. I dont own one, and 2. I cant afford one. So please, somone help me fix this issue cause i really think FH4 is a good game but i cant enjoy it cause apparently its to hard to make a good PC port nowadays. And yes, ive looked at the forza site to, so dont messege me with that.

:)

TheSadEuropean, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Adre_N Win User

Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.

I am experiencing horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4. Whenever I press A or D, it takes a few seconds for the game to actually react. And some other times, it keeps steering to the left or right despite me not holding any key at all. How do I fix this
    issue?

Adre_N, Apr 5, 2020
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag!

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag!

1. Forza Horizon 4 Massive Keyboard Input Lag! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Massive

2. Forza horizon 4 lag problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 lag problems: There is a lag problem in the game, it cannot be played. computer features: RTX 2070 8 gb I7 10. generation 16 gb ram SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-lag-problems/7c7d62b1-893e-4179-b9fb-1491e465a63c
  3. Forza Horizon 4 double input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 double input: Forza horizon 4 double input on Windows 10. The keyboard and Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows work simultaneously . How do I fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-double-input/b1d125b6-4c78-4ef2-b025-f2accd790e56
  4. Forza Horizon 4 keeps switching between controller and keyboard input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps switching between controller and keyboard input: So I’m playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC with PC Game Pass and I like to play most PC games including this one with an Xbox One controller. But for this game only, it keeps switching inputs between my controller and my keyboard, which makes the game unplayable. Sometimes it does...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 keeps switching between controller and keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps switching between controller and keyboard inputs: So I’m playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC with PC Game Pass and I like to play most PC games including this one with an Xbox One controller. But for this game only, it keeps switching inputs between my controller and my keyboard, which makes the game unplayable. Sometimes it does...
  6. Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible input lag on Forza Horizon 4.: I am experiencing horrible input lag in Forza Horizon 4. Whenever I press A or D, it takes a few seconds for the game to actually react. And some other times, it keeps steering to the left or right despite me not holding any key at all. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Forza horizon 4 internet lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 internet lag: Hi, i have been stressing out of forza because of high ping, i use Ethernet cable and my download speed is 30mbps upload 20mbps but still lag on forza , and other game im getting like 50ms ping, i was wondering if the forza server is problem for Asia, and im using Windows 10...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...