Windows 10: Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maxdavis2, Sep 28, 2018.

1. maxdavis2 Win User

Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just yesterday so what the heck?

:)

maxdavis2, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 28, 2018
  3. GeorgeKgg Win User
    Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Sep 28, 2018
  4. camoxiong Win User

Forza Horizon

I still think Forza 4 is better, Forza Horizon to me is like NFS The Run.

camoxiong, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store: A while ago I posted that when I would try to run Forza Horizon 4, which I downloaded through the Microsoft store, it would crash on startup. I got it to work but more recently it started happening again. I even downloaded the game through steam just to see if the game could...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 weird bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 weird bug: Hi so i reinstalled forza and found out that it wasnt appearing as an app when i typed in my search bar or in the start tab and could only be started from going to the Microsoft Store...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  6. Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem

Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem: I have been playing FH4 for 4 months until on saturday the game decided to unistall itself on my PC. I then reinstalled the game but there were problems. Once I fully reached the end of reinstalling, an message apeared saying "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly". The base...
  7. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 bug

2. windows store infinite download bug forza horizon 4

3. como resolver o problema de sign in no forza horizon 4

4. horizon 4 isnt on microsoft store,
  5. forza horizon 4 not on windows store,
  6. install forza 4 from ms store win10,
  7. forza horizon 4 microsoft store,
  8. microsoft store bug jeux forza horizon 4,
  9. microsoft store forza horizon 4 download bug,
  10. forza 4 not in windows store,
  11. microsoft store forza 4 buy bug,