Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UghyPéter, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

This is the error code: 0x80073CFB

I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me.

i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do...

Pls dear support help me....

:)

UghyPéter, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 19, 2020
  3. R4H
    R4h Win User
    Partial download of Forza Horizon 4 will not delete.

Hello there!

I am having problems with uninstalling partially downloaded files from my computer.

What Happened:

• I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 from the XBOX beta app on my PC but then my house had a power-cut.
    • This turned my PC off and the download was stopped.
    • When my PC was turned back on, 45GB was taken up on my SSD.
    • The XBOX beta app and the Microsoft store app do not show that Forza Horizon 4 has been installed so I cannot click uninstall to remove the files.
    • I cannot find Forza Horizon 4 anywhere on my PC even through the Apps and Features menu.
    • After some digging I found "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame" this was the Forza horizon 4 file.
    • I cannot delete this as it requires permission from "SYSTEM" to delete.
    • I am using my own PC that I have built.
    • I have tried to solve this issue by changing the security details in the property tab of the file.
    • However this still would not work.
    Is there any way I can uninstall these files?

Thanks Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error :)

4. flaky1217 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

Can't download Forza Horizon 4 (0x87E10BD0)

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store.

Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0.

I've tried almost everything that I could find online.

a. Clearing the Microsoft Store cache

b. Recreating AUInstallAgent

c. Running powershell commands

d. Installing whilst in clean boot

e. Reinstalling Windows 10

f. Messing around with anti-viruses and windows defender

g. Logging in and out of Microsoft Store

h. Installing the latest Windows 10 updates

i. Troubleshooting the Microsoft Store

However, what's strange is that the Forza Horizon 4 demo downloads and works completely fine for me.

I can even download the DLC for the Forza Standard Edition.

I should also say that I was able to install Forza Horizon 4 before, but the game couldn't launch.

After doing a factory reset for the first time, I couldn't install Forza after that.

Here I am now, trying to figure out how to get it to download! (Yes I do have enough space on my hard drive.)

I've pretty much given up and I need help.

flaky1217, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

1. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Microsoft

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Download Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Error: Hi, I already played Forza Horizon 4 before on this exact device Windows 10 PC. I needed some space so I removed it. When I now try to download I have the Ultimate Edition it keeps getting an error To be exact: Code: 0x803FB107. I keep getting errors on the additional...
  4. Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when downloading Forza Horizon 4: Hi, Something really frustrating has been occurring for a while now. I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 4, but each and every time I get the same error code: 0x80073D0D. I know that a solution has been posted a while ago, but that has something to do with changing up...
  5. forza horizon 4 download

forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  6. Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4: Bought Forza horizon 4 over Christmas while I was visiting family in the Netherlands and now coming home when I try and install it on my pc it gives error Code: 0x803F8001 while it tries to acquire the license. I've tried restarting my pc, and deleting some caches, and...
  7. Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem

Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem: I have been playing FH4 for 4 months until on saturday the game decided to unistall itself on my PC. I then reinstalled the game but there were problems. Once I fully reached the end of reinstalling, an message apeared saying "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly". The base...
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...