Windows 10: Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathanth, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Nathanth Win User

Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

Hi all,

I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere to be found. Not in my updates and downloads, not in my purchased history not nowhere. I already tried resetting the store app but nothing is changing.

Hope someone can help me with this. Was really looking forward to playing.

Kind regards,

Nathan

:)

Nathanth, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Bill Smithers, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

FORZA HORIZON 4 TUNING AND COLORING USERS

​Hi АлексейМосквин1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you getting any message while trying to tuning and coloring Forza Horizon 4?

If you've run into a problem in-game, you can visit the Forza Support page. Here is the

link

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums & community support, visit
    link

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store - Similar Threads - Forza horizon microsoft

2. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store: A while ago I posted that when I would try to run Forza Horizon 4, which I downloaded through the Microsoft store, it would crash on startup. I got it to work but more recently it started happening again. I even downloaded the game through steam just to see if the game could...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  5. Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4: Hello there, apologies if im asking in completely the wrong place.... i am having this really annoying issue with Forza horizon 4. Basically whenever i try connect to an online session i keep on getting the following error:[ATTACH] Can someone please point me in the right...
  6. Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem: I have been playing FH4 for 4 months until on saturday the game decided to unistall itself on my PC. I then reinstalled the game but there were problems. Once I fully reached the end of reinstalling, an message apeared saying "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly". The base...
  7. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store forza horizon 4

2. forza horizon 4 desktop app

3. cant find forza horizon 4 on microsoft store

4. can i get forza horizon on microft store,
  5. Quick accessCheck the Windows Store for more info about Forza Horizon 4.,
  6. forza motorsport 4 microsoft store,
  7. forza horizon 1 microsoft store,
  8. microsoft store forza horizon 4,
  9. Unable to download Forza Horizon Windows 10 Microsoft,
  10. If i get forza horizon 4 on microsoft store can i run it on pc,
  11. microsoft windows forza horizon 4,