Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i want to play FH4 Online, but the Serverconnection is blocked and the Teredo isnt qualified. WLan: Fritzbox I put the Teredo on the official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Heroxx JDM, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

Hi, i want to play FH4 Online, but the Serverconnection is blocked and the Teredo isnt qualified.

WLan: Fritzbox

I put the Teredo on the official site off, but it does not work. I tried to do the xbox support https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat)

And NOPE it does NOT work.

:)

Heroxx JDM, Dec 29, 2018

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

1. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Multiplayer

2. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  3. No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found: im on pc on windows and I cant join any online games and can only play solo, i want to fix it can someone pls help. I have already tried the troubleshooting and the support page but it didnt help....
  4. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?: games since a few days forza 4 can also join the online life session without problems but i can't play with my colleague we once managed to get into the same lobby Ps: i will be with him in this xbox app almost always as offline time with me is also sometimes that he is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is...
  6. Forza Horizon Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon Multiplayer: So i want to join someone but instead i get this message [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-multiplayer/c1600fef-22d4-462e-a705-36eddac32bdd
  7. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...