Windows 10: Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; games since a few days forza 4 can also join the online life session without problems but i can't play with my colleague we once managed to get into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lars0000269, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?

games since a few days forza 4 can also join the online life session without problems but i can't play with my colleague we once managed to get into the same lobby

Ps: i will be with him in this xbox app almost always as offline time with me is also sometimes that he is offline or online please help

:)

Lars0000269, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 6, 2020
  3. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc?

1. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer play on pc? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon multiplayer

2. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  3. No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found: im on pc on windows and I cant join any online games and can only play solo, i want to fix it can someone pls help. I have already tried the troubleshooting and the support page but it didnt help....
  4. Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?: I have the game per Dis on X-Box one. Do I have to pay anything else if I want to play it on the pc? Kann ich Forza Horizon 4 auf dem Pc spielen?
  5. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is...
  6. Forza Horizon Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon Multiplayer: So i want to join someone but instead i get this message [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-multiplayer/c1600fef-22d4-462e-a705-36eddac32bdd
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC): Hi, i want to play FH4 Online, but the Serverconnection is blocked and the Teredo isnt qualified. WLan: Fritzbox I put the Teredo on the official site off, but it does not work. I tried to do the xbox support...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...