Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElGring0, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ElGring0 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago

Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell.

My network settings are all unchanged. I have ran a network diagnostic on the xbox app; only issue showing is my NAT type is strict.

All other online games are running normally

I have tried all the Ip and teredo fixes; all settings are as they should be.

I keep getting the 'no compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' error

Support ID: 711f98ce-d0a0-4500-a18b-fb0da316befb

server id: failed (0x80600209)

quality of connection: success (0 locations)

region: failed (0x0)

IPSEC: 0x00000000

I am on PC. Game was running perfectly until this error occured

Please help

Thanks

:)

ElGring0, Jul 16, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

Bill Smithers, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

1. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 'No

2. Forza Horizon 4 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues: So three days ago I started having issues with FH4 as it was stuck on the loading screen. At the same time it was also trying to download something from the store. After seeing other people having this issue I uninstalled it and have been trying for the last couple of days to...
  3. No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found: im on pc on windows and I cant join any online games and can only play solo, i want to fix it can someone pls help. I have already tried the troubleshooting and the support page but it didnt help....
  4. Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an issue with Forza Horizon 4: I'm thinking to buy forza horizon 4 but my windows version is windows 10 20h2. Will the game work on this version or not just wanted to confirm that? The crack of this game doesn't work for this version....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 issues.: I bought Forza the other day, just managed to install it yesterday but I'm having issues with opening the game. As seen here https://i.gyazo.com/9976b1d1862636c759f5e03ac6358608.png the game won't open. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and opened it from there, yet this...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer (PC): Hi, i want to play FH4 Online, but the Serverconnection is blocked and the Teredo isnt qualified. WLan: Fritzbox I put the Teredo on the official site off, but it does not work. I tried to do the xbox support...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 no compatible servers found

2. horizon 4 failed 0x80600209

3. fh4 compatible servers

4. why are there currently no running forza horizon 4 game servers?,
  5. fh4 no compatible servers found,
  6. forza horizon 4 freeroam no server found,
  7. forza horizon 4 no multiplayer servers found,
  8. forza horizon 4 no multiplayer sertvers found issue windows 10