Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 73b710d1-eeef-40c8-b417-b, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes
    tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked.
    using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card
    All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well
    Windows 10 64-bit Home
    MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3

Any Help is apperciated !...

:)

73b710d1-eeef-40c8-b417-b, Oct 5, 2018
  2. bluecew Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to
    date. Is there a fix before i will have to refund?

bluecew, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

#XboxE3 2018: Forza Horizon 4 Seasons Demo

Source: E3 2018: Getting Our Hands Warm, Cold, and Dirty with the Forza Horizon 4 Seasons Demo - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

1. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon sound

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues: So three days ago I started having issues with FH4 as it was stuck on the loading screen. At the same time it was also trying to download something from the store. After seeing other people having this issue I uninstalled it and have been trying for the last couple of days to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game: So i just got Forza Horizon 4 and there is no sound only in cutscenes. I already reinstalled sound drivers and restarted it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-no-sound-in-game/e3b995ec-f0e4-4c21-a487-f8791f183eaf
  7. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  8. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Connectivity Issue: I don't understand what the issue is here...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/forza-horizon-4-connectivity-issue/7a2d40e3-75ba-4c95-881e-dd2b4010fc14
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo keyboard issue: <p>I used keyboard to play the game, it said press W to accelerate.</p><p>but whenever I pressed other keys, ex: A or D to turn while pressing W, the car stop accelerate.</p><p>In short terms, if I pressed other key than W I need to re-press W to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 no sound

2. forza horizon 4 pc no sound

3. horizon 4 no sound

4. forza horizon4 no audio in game,
  5. no sound forza horizon 4,
  6. forza horizon 4 no sound in game,
  7. forza horizon 4 change audio device,
  8. forza horizon 4 no sound on pc,
  9. forza 4 no sound,
  10. forza horizon 4 no audio,
  11. forza horizon 4 no audio pc,