Windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 on Microsoft store yesterday, and when I press install and I select which driver I want to download it to and I press , it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RescueToasts, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC

I bought forza horizon 4 on Microsoft store yesterday, and when I press install and I select which driver I want to download it to and I press , it disappears but it doesn't start downloading. Any way to fix this?

First I press install:

Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC 5780063a-885d-4f61-9c04-2c87811beff7?upload=true.png

After I press install this pops up on my screen there are the drivers that I can select, dont know why it didnt show here: Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC 0cf81bc5-9146-41cf-800f-8b81320d0a62?upload=true.png

I also pressed install here, but when I did it just took me back to page one, with the game not downloading and looking like page 1.

I would appreciate any help.

:)

RescueToasts, Dec 21, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC

Forza Horizon 4 won't install 0x80073CF9

Can you tell me if you have deleted the old installation log of forza horizon 4, on your pc ??? or all the related files of forza 4, where are you doing the installation ???

CraigStill93, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC

1. Forza Horizon 4 not installing on PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon installing

2. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I've been having this issue for a long time and couldn't find the time to ask for help. But when I try to install Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft store nothing happens. When I click install the button just flashes and nothing happens. I've tried everything I can find on...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: i bought the game with the 50% discount from the microsoft store, but no matter what i do i cannot get the game to download i select my HardDrive to download to, wich has enough space for the game to fit, and nothing happens. I just go back to the store page i tried...
  6. Forza horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza horizon 4 not installing: I bought forza horizon 4 and it confirms that i bought it on the microsoft store but there is no way to install the game. I tried to install it to both the options it gave me and neither of them worked and microsoft help tells me to copy the game but there is no way to copy...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. forza horizon 4 wont install

3. cannot install forza horizon 4 pc

4. cannot install forza horizon 4 on pc